Sunday, March 6, 2011

αиøτнεя εяяøя ιи ρι¢ø

I know that pico have too much errors but this one is terrible! I can't enter my own room. what?! This is really true and not a joke. Other says i locked it but who cares if it is locked or not it's my room so i can lock it whenever i like! but to tell u that i really can't enter my room... here's the proof....


So who can say i locked it??
BTW, i'm in the room of my daughter, ☆Tomatoesbebe☆
She became my daughter 30 mins ago...
and about my look?? i changed it because i don't like picos to imitate my face except for my twin...

HOW DO I BECAME ONLINE IF I CANNOT ENTER MY OWN ROOM??
-->> that's simple! wait for someone to make an event and of course it will show on the side of your screen and when u saw an event..click it immediately before it's gone. When ur done clicking it, your buddy list will show up. Just click one of ur buddies and go to their house or warp them and that's all! I think i'm the only one who got that idea! hahaha. don't say i'm boastful coz i'm sure you never think of doing that! :D

LOVE LOTS, [tC]¢нαям_αииε

No comments:

Post a Comment