Saturday, March 26, 2011

THE ARROGANT MAN

I used my other account and went to someones room!! And then i go to the front and did some actions when 1 man came and told me......


 actually i'm not doing anything  at him. He just came and told me bad things like "fkkk u wht yo ugly ass gone do" and "u a ugly ass bald person". Do u think that attitude was right? Thank god that many picos helped me out...



I'm so thankful because there are kind picos who helped me. They're so nice!!
Being a noob/newbie isn't my fault. All picos became a noob too. Why don't they act like a noob sometimes and see what other people will say about them. When i was a noob in my very 1st account(that was last year), there is only 1 AG user that i know! her name is su-chan...she's nice and friendly.. as time goes by, AG users become so many until the "noob" word was made. Now being a noob/newbie is really depressing. They kicks you in their rooms, they tease you and most of all they hate you. They treat you like an animal.

FOR AG USERS: please respect noobs/newbies because all of us came to that stage. Newbies or what u call "noobs" have feelings too...what if we treat you like an animal too. Will you love that??...

And i'll share to you who's that man who teased me..


He's mikey... or whatever his name is. He has 97 buddies and that's surprising because of his attitude....
THIS IS FOR YOU MIKEY: Stop making jokes or whatever you call it, because it's not funny at all!!
That's all!!

LOVE LOTS,
~Mr. Handsome~  (my other pico's name)

5 comments:

  1. hi! ang ganda nito kasi totoo naman...
    please paki accept ung buddy request ko ito name ko ✞уυι мαкιтѕυ✞ thanks! btw ang cute moo!!!
    tsaka kilala mo din pla c Peanut Butter`
    dating friend ko sya kaso ngaun hindi na.
    long story eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh...
    hmm...did u add me in my real pico or in my ~mr. handsome~ account??..
    i'll try to accept your friend request when i see it!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i add you in your real pico. :)
    ok...
    thanks nga pla sa paq ring mo saken kahapon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats awful that mean mikey:( I agree with u, they should respect noobs/newbies too they too have feelings right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS BLOG and THE SONG ROCKS !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete