Monday, March 7, 2011

[tC] members

I was AFK that time and when i get back to my computer, 2 Twins surprised me up, [tC] google and [tC] chrome!!


They keep bothering me. Continuously telling me that i'm their idol, they're my fans and blah blah blah... 
We talked and talked and talked then suddenly a girl came up and talked to us too...
Until we got into relationships...because my pico was broken-hearted, i'm asking [tC] google and [tC] chrome to find a boyfriend for me and then they snob me...until they say that they're going to the market. Then suddenly they come back and told me that he's back. I asked again for a boyfriend and then he said he's available! HUWAT?! lawl!! and then they keep bothering me until i recognized that 2 of them were just the same person! I ask them about that and they didn't admit it....so that's the end!! Have a nice pico experience ka-tC members!!  :D

LOVE LOTS,
[tC]¢нαям_αииε

No comments:

Post a Comment