Thursday, March 31, 2011

DuaL Math BattLe

I'm here in Dual math battle room 5 because 1 of my buddies, gale, called me through whisper. When i came, she told me that we will have a meeting and i ask when then she said she don't know. LMAO!! Later on, i ask them if we can have a training to enjoy then they all agreed. Then we play and play and play. Until the chicken guy said goodbye and i thought that's the end of the game but no. Annalie took his position and we played again. I took some pictures while in the room...



Left to Right - alvin(my love), Me ([αβɢ]→αииε_42←), Annalie(my long lost friendship), and Gale(Math Megamind / my super duper loving friend)


We all enjoyed our game today but sadly, i'm so slow :'( .... long time no play! In this game, we win...


And we lose...


And in the end.... me and alvin lost  :'(
I think losing is so so okay because it's part of the game!
We just play and play and play until i said "I quit" because i'll post in my blog! (i miss you bloggy)
Before i posted in this blog, i took some pictures of us with those persons in the room whom i don't know...



Until i said goodbye to them like i'm going to off but no... And said i love u to all of them except for alvin!!
I really wonder why If i say to one girl in Dual math battle that she's alvin's GF the girl will say that she's so so so lucky if they become couples!! Is alvin so famous??...nahh....ok i love ya guyss...

I love you gale...
I love you annalie...
I love you bel (even you don't know me)...
I love you Ms chocolate...
I love you ¢нαямму|вєѕтii...
And of course!! I love my pico!!

Thanks for reading!!.... /kiss
--> comment kau gale, annalie at kung cno pa!!  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment