Thursday, April 21, 2011

Musical Chairs!!

Once again i get bored in my pico life and roam around the pico world. I'm looking for nice events that time and so this strange event which says RUN AND STOP lol....then i immidiately told myself that he imitated my event because 2 days ago during our ABG event i hosted that game too. But i don't want fights so i just ugnored it. Here's his event..


That's his event. I came to that room and asked to join. Here's the scene of our first game...


At first of course i lost.....
But in our second game, I won!! yahoooooooooo!!


I really love this game. This game was my favorite in real. It's called musical chairs but in our country it's called "TRIP TO JERUSALEM". This is my favorite since i was a kid and since today  :))
That's all for today.
HAVE A HAPPY PICO LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment