Friday, May 13, 2011

The Promise :D

As for now Anne cannot online for 2 weeks or more so I am doing her a big "Favour."
She contacted me immediately but at that time I was in class so she had to wait. This is a pain in the
ass for me but hey she gave me 30 load. This is the way i show my gratefulness for that.

I shall now begin...
As of now, Anne told me she had held a promise to 早乙女Ranma that if she would be Number 1
at The Hot 30, she will be featured at her blog. As of me, an amateur blog writer, having difficulties
in writing this. I would like you to know that I will use her account for the weeks that she will be gone :D.
Thank you and sorry if you got irritated by that. Well life is just the way it is.

Here are some pictures :D



Hope you all have a happy pico life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment